Eisner Amper's logo
Eisner Amper's logo
Knowledge Centre

Fund Management Company (FMC): Application

Which form should a fund manager use to apply to MAS to conduct other regulated activities under the SFA?

  • Applying to conduct additional regulated activity

    If your company also intends to deal in capital markets products (e.g. equities, fixed income and derivatives) for your related companies, you will need to apply to add this activity.

    Retail LFMC or A/I LFMC - If you are applying to be an LFMC, select the applicable option(s) in section 1 of Form 1A. If you are an existing LFMC, submit Form 5 to your MAS officer-in-charge. There is a non-refundable application fee of S$500 payable via GIRO. You will also have to appoint individuals who conduct the additional dealing activity as your representatives. Your company and the dealing representatives will have to comply with relevant capital and conduct requirements applicable to this activity under the SFA.

    VCFM - Not applicable

    RFMC - Not applicable